About Tasha S.
Excited to help your child build their confidence and reach their potential!
Hello there! I am an experienced teacher looking to help children succeed in and outside of school by building their confidence and helping them realize their potential. I have taught in MCPS for 13 years (ten years in 3rd grade and the rest in Kindergarten). I have also tutored students in 2nd -5th grades and coached Girls on the Run. I am passionate about helping students discover the “power of yet” and look forward to working with you!
$65 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :13
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Virginia Intermont College Undergraduate Major: Interdisciplinary Studies Graduate College: Walden University Graduate Type Of Degree: MS in Instructional Design and Technology Second Graduate College: -
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $$65
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS :
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method :
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site