About Tami C.
Not every day is good, but there is something GOOD in every day! Let me find the GOOD in your child and help them with their learning!!! :)
I have been teaching in Montgomery County for 20 years during which I have been a 2nd grade classroom, reading, and ESOL teacher. I graduated from the University of Maryland and I also received a Masters of Reading through John Hopkins and became certified in Special ED and ESOL. I love working with many types of students but especially the younger students because I like to watch their minds grow. When I am not spending time working with children, I am spending time with my 2 older daughters, 2 dogs, and wonderful husband, who all keep me quite busy as well. I also try to find time for my favorite passions of reading and traveling!
60 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :22
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland Undergraduate Major: Education Graduate College: Johns Hopkins Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters of Reading Second Graduate College: Trinity College Second Graduate Type Of Degree: ESOL & Special Ed
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $60
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site