I know the transition to online learning and homeschooling can be challenging, but I am here with the experience and resources to help your child stay on track!
I began teaching kindergarten in Montgomery County after earning a degree in Early Childhood Education. I am certified to teach grades K-3. I have been a teacher here for 4 years now, currently teaching at Luxmanor Elementary School.
I chose a career in early education because I believe in the importance of creating a love for learning at a young age. I enjoy teaching the fundamental skills of math, reading, and writing while also supporting the children emotionally to build their confidence and love of school. My approach to teaching is building trusting relationships, teaching with excitement, celebrating successes, and working calmly through academic struggles.
$60 virtual/$80 face-to-face per hour
- Address: Maryland
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :4
- Educational History: Education Qualification: undergraduate Undergraduate College: Towson University Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood Education
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $$60 virtual/$80 face-to-face
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)