I have taught for 11 years and currently on childcare leave. In my teaching experience I have taught first grade for four years, second grade for five years, and third grade for two years. I also have a Masters in Education in Instructional technology. While teaching I was apart of the Universal Design of Learning group for the county and piloted many programs. I believe all students are capable of learning but in different ways and offer a variety of teaching strategies to meet my student’s needs. I love finding ways to engage my students, so they can take ownership of their learning. I love teaching and watching my student’s grow as learners. I am able to come to you for tutoring and/or homework help.
65 per hour
- Address: Maryland
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :11
- Educational History: Education Qualification: undergraduate Undergraduate College: Ohio University Undergraduate Major: Early childhood Education Graduate College: University of Maryland University College Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters in Education in Instructional Technology
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $65
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)