Welcome!! I would love the chance to work with you and/or your child. My goal is to make all of my students and clients feel empowered in their coursework and life and reach their potential.
I have worked in multiple schools and taught multiple levels of English. Throughout the last several years I have taught at Walter Johnson High School in Bethesda, MD (English Honors 9, English Honors 11, and AP Language and Composition), Northwest High School in Germantown, MD (English 10 Honors, Theatre 1, Theatre 2, and Advanced Acting), Oakland Mills High School in Columbia, MD (English 9 On-Level, English 12 Honors, and AP Literature), and Bonnie Branch Middle School in Ellicott City, MD (English 7 On-Level).
Writing and working on essays is one of my favorite things to do with students. I love watching students grow in their writing and begin to create wonderfully written essays on their own.
Tutoring is such a great option because it allows students to get very individualized and personalized attention. I enjoy getting to know students personally and finding the ways that work best for them.
Feel free to look around on my website for more information: https://stephaniewilliamsenglishteacher.weebly.com/
$100 per hour
- Address: Maryland 20852
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :3
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland, Baltimore County Undergraduate Major: English Literature Graduate College: Johns Hopkins Graduate Type Of Degree: Master's of Arts in Teaching - Secondary English
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $$100
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- High School (Grades 9-12)