About Stefanie H.
Keep calm and get a tutor
I am a 5th grade teacher in MCPS looking to extend my love for learning to those who really need some extra one-on-one attention. I have been a full-time teacher in the county since 2011 so I am very familiar with the common core curriculum. In the past, I have also worked at Huntington Learning Center, so I have much experience tutoring students. I am familiar with working with students who possess different learning styles and exceptionalities due to my diverse classroom and Masters degree in Special Education. I am looking to work with students in the upper elementary grades in any subject. I am a problem solver who enjoys cracking the code of how to best help and encourage kids to learn.
75 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :11
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland Baltimore County Undergraduate Major: Education, American Studies, History Graduate College: Towson University Graduate Type Of Degree: M.Ed. - Special Education Second Graduate College: Ms. Second Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $75
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site