About Sharon Z.
Speech and Language
I have been working as a speech language pathologist for 17 years. I have also been tutoring for 20 years. I have worked with students who have difficulty with listening comprehension, organizing their ideas when speaking and in writing, articulation and intelligibility, and executive functioning. I have worked with students as young as 3 and as old as 20.
$80/45 minutes per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :17
- Educational History: Undergraduate College: University of Scranton Undergraduate Major: Psychology Graduate College: George Washington University Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters of Arts
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Middle 6-8
- High 9-12
- Hourly Rate: $$80/45 minutes
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
- Online (Google Hangout
Tutor prefers the following payment methods: