I am an Elementary School Classroom Teacher and have taught Grades 1 and 2 for 9 years. I have a Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education and Master’s in Educational Studies. Teaching is my passion and I am highly experienced in differentiating instruction to meet every child’s academic needs. I believe early intervention sets the stage for long term success and that every child can succeed. I have plenty of experience tutoring children in the early childhood grades to master their foundational skills in reading, writing, and math. My lessons are tailored to meet your child’s specific instructional needs and I work as a team with parents to help their child be successful in school.
70 per hour
- Address: Maryland 20878
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :9
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland, College Park Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood Education Graduate College: Johns Hopkins University Graduate Type Of Degree: Educational Studies with Certifications in Emergent Literacy and Advanced Methods of Differentiated Instruction
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $70
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)
- Middle School (Grades 6-8)