Hello! My name is Samantha and I have been an MCPS teacher for 14 years. I believe that every child is capable of great things and it is my job as an an educator to foster a path of learning that helps them achieve their goals. Each child is unique and will require a different path, but that is what makes learning exciting! I look forward to creating a partnership with you and your child to help them reach their educational goals.
65 per hour
- Address: Maryland
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :14
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Salisbury University Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood Education Graduate College: McDaniel College Graduate Type Of Degree: Curriculum and Instruction
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $65
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)