About Rori B.
Elementary Special Education Teacher
-I work at an MCPS elementary school in Bethesda, providing support to students with a variety of educational disabilities, i.e. ADHD, LD, in reading, math, and written language.
-I am trained in Orton-Gillingham, a multi-sensory approach to reading, supporting phonics and phonemic awareness skills.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you and your child.
75 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :14
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland Undergraduate Major: Special Education. Graduate College: University of Maryland Graduate Type Of Degree: Special Education
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $75
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Location I Select
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site