About Rebecca G.
You CAN Read It! Solve It! & Write It!
I grew up in a family where my siblings always had an easy time grasping concepts in school. It wasn’t the same for me. In seventh grade I met Mr. Ninson who demystified math and patiently showed my class how methodical it all was. I went on to take honors level math for the rest of high school and even took 3 college level classes. I am a career changer who after a couple of years homeschooling my own children decided that I could make a difference in the classroom using strategies I had learned from Mr. Ninson in all subject areas. All children CAN learn!
$45 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :10
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, Barbados Undergraduate Major: Computer Science and Accounting Graduate College: Western Governors University Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters in Special Education Second Graduate College: n/a
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Middle 6-8
- Hourly Rate: $$45
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site