I have been a preschool teacher for over 10 years and love working with kids. While I love preschoolers, my heart is with elementary students and I will have my bachelors in elementary education in May 2020. I love finding creative ways to help my students learn and believe that every child has the ability to learn. I have worked with 4th grade in my field experience and student taught at the 3rd grade level. I also have my substitute certification in the state of Missouri.
30 per hour
- Address: Maryland
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :1
- Educational History: Education Qualification: undergraduate Undergraduate College: Western Governors university Undergraduate Major: Elementary education
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $30
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)