I have been a teacher in MCPS for ten years. During my time, I have taught kindergarten through second grade. I have a firm belief that learning needs to incorporate play and fun in order for students to find success and make meaning of what they learn. Through hands one, multi sensory learning, I believe that all students can succeed.
50 per hour
- Address: Maryland 21771
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :10
- Educational History: Education Qualification: undergraduate Undergraduate College: Towson University Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood Education Graduate College: UMD UC Second Graduate College: NA
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $50
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)