About Megan K.
Highly Qualified MCPS Elementary School Teacher and Lead Teacher in the George B Thomas Learning Academy currently has summer tutoring sessions now available. Over thirteen years’ experience in both interventions and enrichment within the elementary school curriculum.
I have been teaching for 13 years at Montgomery County Public School. I currently also work at George B. Thomas Learning Academy (Saturday School) and during the summer work with BELL (Building Educated Leaders for Life).
I have taught kindergarten, first and third grade. I have previously tutored children from German School, Montgomery County Public School in reading/writing and math.
I enjoy work one-on-one so that I can tailor the instruction to meet the student’s needs.
I have three children. (Ages 5, 4 and 8 month old).
65 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :13
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Columbia Union College Undergraduate Major: Elementary Education Graduate College: Trinity University Graduate Type Of Degree: ESOL Second Graduate College: 0
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $65
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS :
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method :
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site