About Liana R.
Effective, efficient & creative
I’ve been a teacher for 8 years, and I’ve tutored both through companies and privately. I have worked with children from Kindergarten through 9th grade in various subjects.
My specialty is reading and supporting struggling readers. I can also teach study skills and homework strategies as well as math foundational concepts and understandings.
75 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :9
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland, College Park Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood Education and Human Development Graduate College: George Washington University Graduate Type Of Degree: Graduate Certificate in Bilingual Special Education Second Graduate College: Hood College Second Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters of Arts in School Leadership and Administration
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Middle 6-8
- High 9-12
- Hourly Rate: $75
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS :
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method :
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site