My name is Kerry Cassidy and I am a 5th grade ELA teacher. I was also a Special Education Teacher in Washington, DC for 12 years. I’ve been a tutor in math, reading and written expression for over 10 years. I love to use researched-based programs like Lindamood Bell Seeing Stars and Visualizing and Verbalizing, along with fun activities to stimulate learning. I am trained in Wilson Fundations, Lindamood Bell Seeing Stars and Visualizing and Verbalizing, and Read Naturally. I also use Marcy Cook tiles for fun math activities and Touchmath for tactile learning. I look forward to working with you! I’m happy to provide references on request.
85 per hour
- Address: Washington D.C. DC 20015
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :13
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Union College Undergraduate Major: Economics Graduate College: The George Washington University Graduate Type Of Degree: Maters in Early Childhood Education and Special Education (Dual Major)
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Hourly Rate: $85
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Cash on Site
- Not found.