About Karen F.
Economics doesn't need to be intimidating!
I love tutoring all business-related topics, including Economics, Finance, Microeconomics, and Macroeconomics. I believe that the best way to help students learn is to connect the material to everyday life. By making the material interesting, students learn in a more efficient and fun manner.
90 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :6
- Educational History: Education Qualification: undergraduate Undergraduate College: University of Richmond Undergraduate Major: Economics Graduate College: American University Graduate Type Of Degree: Secondary Education
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
Preferred Age Group:
- High 9-12
- Hourly Rate: $90
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
- Location I Select
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site
- No Related Tutor Available