About Kaitlin L.
Personalized Tutoring for Success!
Hi, I am Ms. Kaitlin Lynott! I am a fifth grade teacher at Great Seneca Creek Elementary School in Germantown. I have been teaching and tutoring for three years! I absolutely love teaching and helping students learn. I especially love tutoring because I get to work one on one and personally get to know the student I am working with. I am certified in elementary and middle school mathematics and elementary and middle school reading and writing. Fortunately, my Bachelor’s Degree from Salisbury Univetsity educated me in the Common Core State Standards. I have a very strong math background, being that is what I teach, but I love to tutor in reading and writing as well! Let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to working with your student!
70 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :3
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Salisbury University Undergraduate Major: Elementary Education Graduate College: Hood College Graduate Type Of Degree: Master's in Educational Leadership and Administration
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Middle 6-8
- Hourly Rate: $70
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site