About Julie M.
I like to make learning fun!
I have been a teacher for 22 years in Montgomery County, and I like to teach my students in a fun way! I believe that learning is only possible when someone feels comfortable and has a good relationship with the teacher! I love to read and I will pull in a story frequently to whatever skills students are working on in the classroom. I have taught Kindergarten up to fifth grade in the classroom, I am currently a Media Specialist, and I have tutored many types of learners in that time.
55-60 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :22
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Towson University Undergraduate Major: Elementary Education Graduate College: McDaniel University Graduate Type Of Degree: Master's Degree- School Library Media Second Graduate College: NA
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $55-60
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS :
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method :
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site