About Jessica G.
My goal is to help empower your student to master academic English so that he or she can thrive in school and in life.
I have been a teacher in Montgomery County Public Schools since 1996. I have taught 5th grade, Reading Initiative and ESOL. The past 16 years have been spent teaching English as a second language. I am passionate about teaching English. I firmly believe that it takes a variety of practice strategies and tools to achieve success. Currently, 2 of my own children are in college, with my youngest a freshman in high school (MCPS). I look forward to working with your student to help them become more proficient and successful in English.
$75/hour per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :19
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland Undergraduate Major: Elementary Education Graduate College: Trinity University Graduate Type Of Degree: MA in ESOL Second Graduate College: N/A
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Middle 6-8
- Hourly Rate: $$75/hour
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
- Location I Select
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site