About Jessica B.
Special Education, Early Education, and Elementary Education certified teacher with 12 years experience
Hi! My name is Jessica and I am a first grade teacher with Montgomery County Public Schools. I have been teaching for 14 years- some in Kindergarten and some in first grade. I am certified in Special Education, Early Childhood Education, and Elementary Education. I have a wide variety of tools to help find your child’s specific learning strategies.
I love using different learning styles to help children learn in a fun way. We may do art, games, puzzles, or even movements for learning. I believe learning should be enjoyable and kids should have confidence in their abilities.
I have tutored kids in grades K through 4th over the past 6 years. I have references available upon request.
My availability starts in June after school ends. I am available from 1:30-5:00 Mon-Fri.
Look forward to hearing from you!
$50/hour per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :14
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland Undergraduate Major: Community Health Graduate College: University of Maryland Graduate Type Of Degree: Elementary Education Second Graduate College: Towson University Second Graduate Type Of Degree: Special Education
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $$50/hour
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS :
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method :
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site