About Jennifer L.
How bad do you want to succeed? Querer es poder.
Everyone learned their first language. Your brain can learn a second one! My philosophy is that you need to first of all want to be able to communicate. We can begin there together. With your desire to learn, and my love of teaching Spanish, you can grow in ways that take you beyond regular classroom learning. I love working with students who already have a desire to learn. From there, so many things are possible! I combine my ten years experience teaching Spanish in the USA and English in Peru to create classes with you that fit your needs and your style. Every student is different. All I need is your desire to learn and to work hard to get where you want to go. This is why “querer es poder” is such an amazing Spanish saying. I use conversation, music, some games, and manipulatives and online activities to help teach, as well as traditional pencil and paper actiavities. Your desire to get there is the fuel to get you started on the road to acquiring Spanish (or English)!
80 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :10
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Villanova University, Universidad de Salamanca Undergraduate Major: Liberal Arts, Spanish Graduate College: Trinitiy University Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters of Arts in Teaching Second Graduate College: Universidad del Pacifico, Lima Second Graduate Type Of Degree: continuing education
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Middle 6-8
- High 9-12
- Hourly Rate: $80
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS :
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method :
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site