About Isabel .
Improve Math and Literacy skills with a certified MCPS teacher!
I am currently teaching 5th grade for Montgomery County Public Schools and loving it! My certification is for grades 1-6. I have spent summers teaching abroad in places like Italy and Uganda and I have experience working with all backgrounds here in the States. All this experience has taught me that while every child is incredibly unique, kids everywhere want to be given the attention and space necessary to learn and grow.
I would love to be that source of support for your child! I am available currently, but also know that many elementary school students need support over the summer to develop their math and literacy skills. Summer can be an incredible time to get up to grade level–or even a few steps ahead!
70 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :3
- Educational History: Education Qualification: undergraduate Undergraduate College: Boston College Undergraduate Major: Elementary Education and Applied Psychology
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $70
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS :
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method :