I have been a teacher for 9 years, and have been tutoring for more than 15! I currently teach inclusive pre-k, but I have taught kindergarten, first grade, kindergarten/first grade special education and preschool special education. I have experience teaching and tutoring students of all abilities and needs, including those with Autism, ADHD and other specific learning disabilities. I absolutely love helping students discover new ideas and find their confidence in the classroom. I can’t wait to help your child find academic success!
$75 per hour
- Address: Maryland
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :10
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Lesley University Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood Education (with and without disabilities) and Early Intervention Graduate College: Johns Hopkins Universoty Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters of Science (Early Childhood Special Education and Autism Spectrum Disorders) Second Graduate College: McDaniel College Second Graduate Type Of Degree: Graduate Certificate (Equity and Excellence in Education)
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $$75
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)