Hi! I am a 25 year old teacher with 3 years teaching experience in Montgomery County Public Schools. I taught both 4th and 5th grade, and this upcoming year I will be teaching 1st and 2nd grade. I have tutored in person and online for the past 2 years and have a substantial amount of experience with online learning. I have taught Curriculum 2.0 for Reading and Math, as well as Benchmark for Reading and Eureka Math. I am currently available for tutoring via zoom, and my schedule is flexible in the afternoons and on weekends! I have experience teaching and tutoring students of all ages, as well as students with IEP’s and 504 plans. I love making engaging visual lessons centered around student engagement and fun!
60 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :4
- Educational History: Education Qualification: undergraduate Undergraduate College: Indiana University Undergraduate Major: Elementary and Special Education Graduate College: Wake Forest University Graduate Type Of Degree: Mental Health Counseling
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $60
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)
- Middle School (Grades 6-8)