I am a current kindergarten teacher and former k-5 special education teacher. I’ve taught with MCPS for 5 years. I have experience tutoring math, reading, and writing. Additionally, I am able to help with homework, study skills, organizational skills, time management, and executive functioning. I am able to work with students needing enrichment/acceleration or students who may be struggling. I am well versed in IEPs, understanding disabilities, and providing accommodations and modifications.
60 per hour
- Address: MD 20876
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :5
- Educational History: Education Qualification: undergraduate Undergraduate College: Bloomsburg University Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood and Special Education Graduate College: Hood College Graduate Type Of Degree: MS in Educational Leadership and Administration (2019)
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $60
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
- Location I Select
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)