About Erin B.
Hand in Hand, Together We Learn
I have been teaching for 10 years in MCPS, mainly in upper elementary (grades 3-5), however my current position in the school works with all students and I provide professional development to teachers to improve their craft. I especially love teaching math and helping students understand the “why” of mathematics. There’s nothing more exciting and rewarding than helping to foster a love of learning in children at this young age!
50 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :10
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland Undergraduate Major: Communication Studies Graduate College: University of Maryland Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters of Education Second Graduate College: Johns Hopkins University Second Graduate Type Of Degree: Graduate Certificate in Administration
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $50
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS :
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method :
- Cash on Site
- Check on Site