I am a third grade teacher in FCPS. I have a Bachelor’s in Early Childhood and Early Childhood Special Education and am currently pursuing a Master’s in Special Education. I have a lot of experience both in the classroom and in individual and camp settings working with children with and without disabilities. I love to make learning fun and I am confident there is no problem or concept we cannot learn together.
50 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :3
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood and Early Childhood Special Education Graduate College: George Mason Univeristy Graduate Type Of Degree: Master’s
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $50
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)