About Dorothy A.
Experienced Bilingual (Spanish & English) Special Education Teacher Eager To Help Your Child!
Do You Need
- Special Education tutor for your child
- Assistance with implementing IEP goals at home with your child
My name is Dorothy Alexander. I have been teaching special education for over 30 years in Montgomery County Public Schools, primarily preschool through 2nd grade. I am bilingual, Spanish and English. I am offering tutoring services for children who need continued work with IEP goals at home, including work with academics, language enrichment and behavior. My hours would start at 4:30.
70 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :33
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland Undergraduate Major: Special Education/Early Childhood Graduate College: University of Maryland Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters in Education Second Graduate College: University of Maryland
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $70
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Cash on Site