Hi, my name is Daniela Hirsch, “Miss Daniela” to my students. I teach early intervention special education, and am a proud graduate of University of Maryland, College Park, as well as a born and raised Marylander! With over 13 years professional experience working with children, I love to make learning fun, engaging, and interactive! I believe that everybody has the capacity to learn, but everyone has their own unique learning style and profile. My job is to help find what works!
50 per hour
- Address: Maryland
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :13
- Educational History: Education Qualification: undergraduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland, College Park Undergraduate Major: Special Education Graduate College: University of Maryland, College Park Graduate Type Of Degree: M.Ed. Special Education
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $50
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)