About Christine B.
Highly Experienced Elementary (K-2) Teacher - Extraordinary Educator in Bethesda Magazine
Hi! My name is Christine. I have been an Elementary School teacher in Montgomery County Public Schools for eleven years. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and a Master’s Degree in Special Education. I am dual certified in these areas. I am currently working on my ESOL certification and have experience working with English Learners. I am constantly seeking professional development opportunities to improve my teaching craft.
I tutor students in Kindergarten through Second Grade. I enjoy working with primary students to help them build confidence and foster a love for learning. I strive to build positive relationships with all of my students and their families. I am happy to provide tutoring references!
In 2014, I was featured in Bethesda Magazine as an extraordinary educator. In 2016, I was voted as a Beloved Teacher by the Potomac community.
I am available to tutor after school or on the weekend in your home. I can travel to the areas of Bethesda, North Bethesda, Potomac, Chevy Chase and Rockville. I look forward to working with you and your child!
75 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :11
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Towson University Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood Education Graduate College: Towson University Graduate Type Of Degree: Special Education Second Graduate College: N/A Second Graduate Type Of Degree: N/A
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Hourly Rate: $75
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS :
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method :
- Cash on Site