Hi! My name is Christine. I have been an Elementary School teacher in Montgomery County Public Schools for twelve years. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and a Master’s Degree in Special Education. I am dual certified in these areas. I am currently working on my ESOL certification and have experience working with English Language Learners. I am constantly seeking professional development opportunities to improve my teaching craft.
I tutor students in Kindergarten through Third Grade. I enjoy working with primary students to help them build confidence and foster a love for learning. I strive to build positive relationships with all of my students and their families. I am happy to provide tutoring references from other families in the area.
In 2014, I was featured in Bethesda Magazine as an extraordinary educator. In 2016, I was voted as a Beloved Teacher by the Potomac community.
Update: I am currently only tutoring students through Zoom for $50 an hour. I look forward to working with you and your child!
75 per hour
- Address: Maryland
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :12
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Towson University Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood Education Graduate College: Towson University Graduate Type Of Degree: Special Education Second Graduate College: N/A Second Graduate Type Of Degree: N/A
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $75
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)