Hi! I am an MCPS Elementary School Teacher with over 12 years of experience. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and a Master’s Degree in Special Education. I am dual certified and soon to be trained in Orton Gillingham.
I tutor students in Kindergarten through Third Grade in reading, writing and math. I also help preschool aged children prepare to enter Kindergarten. I enjoy working with primary students to help them build academic confidence and foster a love for learning. I would be happy to provide tutoring references from other families in the area. I am available to tutor students in person at their home or virtually over Zoom for a discounted rate.
In 2014, I was featured in Bethesda Magazine as an extraordinary educator. In 2016, I was voted as a Beloved Teacher by the Potomac community.
I look forward to working with you and your child!
80 per hour
- Address: Maryland 20817
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :12
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Towson University Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood Education Graduate College: Towson University Graduate Type Of Degree: Special Education Second Graduate College: N/A Second Graduate Type Of Degree: N/A
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $80
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
- Online (Google Hangout
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)