I’ve always known that I wanted to be a teacher! I love working with students and help support growth in all areas. This year will be my 28th year of teaching! Each experience is different, and I love to change methods in order to keep my students engaged and motivated.
70 per hour
- Address: Maryland
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :27
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Trinity College Undergraduate Major: Elementary Education Graduate College: Johns Hopkins University Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters of Science in Education with concentration in inclusion Second Graduate College: Hood College Second Graduate Type Of Degree: Administrative
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $70
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)