About Cathleen P.
Individualized Instruction Improves Self-confidence
I’ve always known that I wanted to be a teacher! I love working with students and help support growth in all areas. This year will be my 28th year of teaching! Each experience is different, and I love to change methods in order to keep my students engaged and motivated.
70 per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :27
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: Trinity College Undergraduate Major: Elementary Education Graduate College: Johns Hopkins University Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters of Science in Education with concentration in inclusion Second Graduate College: Hood College Second Graduate Type Of Degree: Administrative
- What student tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Middle 6-8
- Hourly Rate: $70
- TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS :
- Students Location
- TUTOR PREFERS Accept Payment Method :
- Cash on Site