Ms. Mueller loves teaching elementary school for MCPS. She graduated from the University of Maryland in 2017 with her bachelor’s in Elementary Education and then in 2020 with her Master’s in Educational Technology. Ms. Mueller is an educator who strives to make a difference in students’ social, emotional, and academic learning. She works with elementary school students in reading, writing, math, and compacted math.
Ms. Mueller helps students develop a growth mindset in order to be successful and resilient. She helps all students find strategies that help them grasp new concepts. She frequently integrates the arts and technology to make learning interactive and fun! Ms. Mueller loves seeing students improve in content areas as well as in their intrinsic motivation and self esteem.
$60-$90 (negotiable!) per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :-5
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland Undergraduate Major: Elementary Education Graduate College: University of Maryland Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters of Educational Technology
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $$60-$90 (negotiable!)
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)
- Middle School (Grades 6-8)