Hi there! My name is Brittany. I’m a kindergarten teacher for MCPS. I have been teaching for 4 years and have worked with students ages 4-10. I am certified to teach pre-k through 3rd grade and have also taught ESOL students. In the fall, I will be getting my master’s degree in curriculum and instruction.
I love teaching math and reading! My focus is to teach to the student. Every child learns differently, and giving them strategies that work for them, as well as providing an enriching and fun environment, gives them access to learning. Summer is a great time for learning because children can use their bodies and connect learning to everyday life!
I teach using a mix of strategies that works for your child and your family. Flexibility is key and I can’t wait to help get your little one stable and confident/ready for the next school year!
80 per hour
- Address: Maryland 20871
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :5
- Educational History: Education Qualification: undergraduate Undergraduate College: Salisbury University Undergraduate Major: Early Childhood Education Graduate College: In progress-McDaniel College Graduate Type Of Degree: Curriculum and Instruction Second Graduate College: N/A Second Graduate Type Of Degree: N/A
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
- Hourly Rate: $80
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
Tutor prefers the following payment methods:
- Primary (Kindergarten- Grade 2)
- Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5)