About Abygail (.
Looking for a Tutor for Middle School Math? I'm your girl!!
The reason that I went into teaching middle school is to pursue a life educating children in areas of basic academic study as well as social development. The middle school years are, in my opinion, pivotal to student success in the future. Helping them to develop their skills in math by making it relevant to the real world is what I strive to do every day in my classroom.
I have taught many different middle school math courses at the same school for the past 13 years. We have a diverse population, which includes learners of varying races, ethnicities and abilities. I have learned how to differentiate for all of my students, and to help them learn in a way that is most appropriate to them.
I charge $60-$75 per hour, depending on the location per hour
- Experience (years teaching/tutoring) :11
- Educational History: Education Qualification: graduate Undergraduate College: University of Maryland, College Park Undergraduate Major: Elementary Education, with a specialization in math Graduate College: Towson University Graduate Type Of Degree: Curriculum and Instruction, with a focus on Gifted and Talented Education Second Graduate Type Of Degree: Masters of Education
What tutor enjoys knowing prior to session:
- Student’s academic needs (subject area)
- Student’s learning style
- Student’s interests - what do they like to do outside of school?
- Student’s grade/age
Preferred Age Group:
- Elementary K-5
- Middle 6-8
- Hourly Rate: $I charge $60-$75 per hour, depending on the location
TUTOR PREFERS TO HAVE SESSIONS
- Students Location
- Online (Google Hangout
Tutor prefers the following payment methods: